Super easy recipe to dress up your zucchini!
It’s a good side dish for rice…obviously.
Or a yummy snack 😉
So I usually use white flour but didn’t have any. Instead, I found Panko breadcrumbs and Bob’s almond meal/flour in my pantry…
So…tada! I present to you, breadcrumbs and almond flour.
What you’ll need:
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- Panko’s breadcrumbs or Bob’s almond meal/flour
- Wash and chop your zucchini like so. If you want it super duper crispy-like, slice it more thinly than mine.
- Beat the eggs, add a pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
- Using flour – cover the zucchini with flour first, then dip it into the egg mixture. Using breadcrumbs – dip zucchini into egg mixture first, then cover with breadcrumbs.
- Dip the flour covered zucchini into the egg mixture (vice versa when using breadcrumbs).
- Use medium temperature – flip only once. So let it sit for a goooood 3-4 sizzling minutes.
- You want ’em nicely toasted like this 🙂
And it’s done!!
Can you guess which zucchini is deliciously covered in almond flour or crunchly covered in panko’s breadcrumbs?
I personally preferred the almond flour zucchini. But you should totally try both! We all have different taste buds and preferences, so you may just looooove the breadcrumb zucchini 🙂